DESTINY

All your role-playing games minus the ones you play in the bedroom (unless that's where your computer is located).
DiabloVerde

DESTINY

Post by DiabloVerde » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:50 am

SUP EV1! Been a long time!

Any hoot. Got back into gaming when Destiny came out on Console, PS4. Been playing since. Now on D2 and play on PC as well as console. Hit me up if any one plays. Bungie is no better then EA as far as micro transactions, but I have yet to spend a dime on those yet and hope that RNGsus blesses me with cool stuff. Run a clan over there under the same name Dawgg Pownd so again hit me up!

Unodir
Site Admin

Re: DESTINY

Post by Unodir » Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:15 am

[dwg]DiabloVerde on deck! <S>!

I've had a few friends mention that Destiny was pretty awesome. I think your seal of approval was all I needed. I will definitely check it out.

All praise the God's of RNG/Luck. Lest we forget. I am happy to hear the Dawgg's have a presence in Destiny. It is all part of the plan :)

Is it cross platform (eg can PC play with console?)

DiabloVerde

Post by DiabloVerde » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:28 am

No it is not cross platform. Myself and Capitan StealKill play on PS4. We've played a hand full of times together on PS4. I'm the only PC player in the clan. Everyone else is console, PS4 mainly with a handful of Xbox players.

DiabloVerde

Post by DiabloVerde » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:31 pm