Finally....some attendance!

Anything fucking goes in here. This is a Dawgg Pownd exclusive forum so only Dawggs have access to it! Your group earns you access.
Forum rules
There are no rules here.
Stiff Richard
Site Admin

Finally....some attendance!

Post by Stiff Richard » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:49 pm

Saturday night we had what I would call record attendance for a server with representation of the Dawggs. Dapper, Niter, Uno (the coolest motherfucker on the planet) and myself were all in a server together and it fell kinda cool. Granted, it wasn't as warm of a feeling like I used to get when I climbed the rope in gym class, but warm just the same. Even BuckEye76 was in there and in our squad mixing it up. We ended one of the games in BTX server (I believe) in the top 6. It would have been the top 5 if I was a better player, but it is what it is.

I realize as time has gone on that we grow up and grow apart, life has its twists and turns, kids need tending to, families want more time, etc. Let's try and find a time, just once a week if possible that we can get together and knock down doors, talk some shit and just have fun playing the game that brought us all together.

Niter1cbs

Re: Finally....some attendance!

Post by Niter1cbs » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:33 pm

Was a great night, definitely would do it every week if I could if we try and set a specific day and time, had a blast 👍👍

Stiff Richard
Site Admin

Post by Stiff Richard » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:23 pm

I had to work this past Friday night and by the time Saturday night rolled around, and I had stayed up all fucking day, I slept from 7:30 Saturday night til the wee hours of Sunday morning.

We could just all get back into the weekend night play but lives seem to get in the way for all the grandparents. No, I'm not talking about our parents that are your kids grandparents, I'm talking about y'all being grandparents...you bunch of old bastards!

Niter1cbs

Post by Niter1cbs » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:02 am

True, older but wiser :/